UII Temple Part II

Why Part II? Because the previous parts I get a picture from another site, but in this part I have own picture when I came to visit my University (UII) with my beloved wife, although this picture taken in Januari 2010 with my handphone camera but I think this is useful information about culture in Indonesia specially to traveller.

The location of this temple (wich anonym) is found when UII want to build a giant and very complete library at the side of Mosque Ulil Albab. The great from this discovery in my opinion is the location of this temple is two religious building is side by side, and this is the figure of Indonesian that we are very tolerance with other especially moslem with others not like the hater of Islam always tell about us.

So, if you interesting to visit this temple, it is located at Jalan Kaliurang KM 14,4 Islamic University of Indonesia, Jogjakarta, Indonesia. The time open at 12.00 am to 01.00 pm every day, why not open all day? It is because the other hours for exvacation and research about this temple. Interseted? Come to Indonesia, you will see a million miracle.




unfortenetly, there is no pose both of us.































Komentar

Postingan Populer